Quality // Workmanship // Pride
Carsey’s Paint n Paper is a full service interior and exterior painting company in the Sharbot Lake area, specializing in residential repaints. My eye for detail and strong desire to have happy/repeat customers
has enabled me to remain in this business for over 30 years.
Whether you've lived in the Leeds, Grenville, Lanark, Frontenac, Lennox and Addington area (Sharbot Lake, Central Frontenac, Westport, Portland, Newboro, Maberly, Perth, Kaladar, Rideau) for many years, or are new to the area, please allow me to show you why I should be your painting contractor.
- Firm Price... The written quoted price does not change unless you request changes in the job.
- 2 Year Warranty... All my interior work is guaranteed to be free of labor or material defects for 2 full years of the invoice date. Exterior is 1 full year with the same details applied.
- My Company... I do it all, from quoting to shaking your hand when the job is complete. I'm there every step of the way to do the work and answer your questions or address your concerns.
- Quality Materials... I use only top quality products from companies such as Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams, Para, Sikkens and Pratt and Lambert. If you have a preference please let me know when I'm quoting and I would be happy to accommodate you. You can also rely on my extensive 30-year knowledge to pick the right product for the job.
- Preparation is Essential...All the steps required to get a top quality finish are done. Patching, sanding, caulking and spot priming are all standard steps involved. Without these steps the job is just not professional.
- Drip and Mess Free... All furniture and floors are covered in the rooms being worked on. Drop cloths are also run from the entrance door to the job location. Upon completion, all areas affected are vacuumed and tidied up.
- Stress Relief... I realize that having work done in your home is a disruption to your life. I promise to make my presence as stress-free as possible for you. Working around your schedule and tidying up before I leave for the day are just a few ways I accomplish this.
- Eco-Friendly...Not only do I use the most eco-friendly products possible, but all recyclable materials are recycled in a responsible manner.
What Clients Say...